Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2013-02-20 Wed


I am retired.

In brief this means I'm not hunting for paid work; I have ceased my functions in marketing and sales, but I retain my passion in reducing the boring and repetitive aspects of people's business lives by implementing new and improved data processing procedures, with and without the use of computers.
You will see and learn some of the impact of retirement in the posts that follow this one, but the essence will be that I continue to pursue my other passion - Second Use For Everything (or SUFE ) - and I'll provide links to compiled web pages from time to time.
The new entries in this blog will parallel those of my Clear Thinking blog , since I will be expressing my thoughtful reaction to the world around me. Anticipate a post pretty well every day, and expect some whimsy!
Cheers! Chris Greaves.
P.S. The best way to circumvent my draconian spam filter is to click on a "Contact me" hyperlink from any page on my web site, including the link in this sentence!

Clear Thinking

I issued two letters to the editor last night.
More letters are in the pipeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment